Friday, March 20, 2009

reply tags and 20 MAr

20 March 2009 Friday

THanks for all the tags !! ^_^

To:
Hugo :: haha....thanks !! Though it is simple, just thanks !^_^
Sarah :: i miss you too && love you even more !! thanks !! U are cuter and prettier loh !! :)
Felicia :: thanks for the re-linking !!
Zoe :: Nop. The guy is around YX's height la but character all those is totally different !! I don't really like tan guys. =P
Jing Wen and Russell :: thanks for tagging and re-linking !! love you all !! ♥

Today is quite ok la... I played with my cousin board games and he taught me magic tricks. I played and joked the whole afternoon. Still have not finish my HW ... Thats the most sian part !! Envy Hugo loh... Still can go class party and invite his friend to play. I hope to be his sister.. haha... just kidding... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment