Tuesday, March 31, 2009

31 March 2009 Tuesday

So excited soon my birthday !! haha... Acutally quite long la. Today mostly playing,talking and messaging. I finally found a way to read my memory card hope and pray can !! Erm.... Mr Wong did not come for history today but he went for 1/2 and 1/5, But still HAVE TO COPY MANY MANY NOTES !! No diff. Next, Art was 2 hours today. I asked Mr. Leong how to make a circle with photoshop then he asked me to re-named "circle" I spelled it as cricle then he said you don't know how to spell circle ?? But nvm I don't mind. haha.. I stick my tongue out. I really don't like my art teacher loh. Lit is the best sub today !! We saw 3 grps perform today !! My BF perform loh !! My god !! I use her phone to record it. My hands were shaking. haha. And I was messaging 2 person who were sitting together. What the !! So funny loh. After school, I message a person who is oppsite me. One of the 2 person actually. Then I walked home with Zhi wei. Nothing much today. Just crapping....


But I really hate that pepper sauce loh. I just knew it today that even her best friend hate her. Today she really very guo fen loh. I asked her if she is going home now. Then she said yes. She then said that u want to go home with me can under 1 condition, u have to wait to 4.30. Obviously cannot. I am hungry !! Then I said cannot. She scold me said that I cannot be trusted. What the !! I am damn angry la. She is pushing me to my limits. I really really hate her !!

No comments:

Post a Comment