Thursday, March 26, 2009

An unexpected incident !!

When I was about to do my homework, I realise that i left my file in school loh then I ran back to school to take. I was very very worried loh.. On my way to school, I called Amanda 2times but she already left school, Val i cannot hear carefully, Carissa did not answer and Joey already left. When I got to school, I headed to the canteen. To my luck, I saw Erna, Carissa,Val and a senior. I ran towards them and found that my file was with them. I was so happy loh !! I immediately hugged Val. Followed by Erna and Carissa. We chatted on our way to the bus stop. After they all boarded the bus and left, I made my way home. On my way, there was 3 boys with a bicycle each la. I think they were fixing it ! Then suddenly 1 of the guy shouted 小姐我的朋友要你的电话。It seriously scared me loh !! I quickly walked then the guy kept on shouting the same thing. I looked behind and realise I was the only girl other than the 3 guys. Then they went past me. The guy shouted 小姐我后面的朋友要你的电话. After that, they cycled away and was gone. What a scare !! Hope that it was not me !

No comments:

Post a Comment