Monday, March 30, 2009

30 Mar 2009 Monday

Today so many things happen. So cool sia. Let's start from after school. We were waiting for our oral. Then I was damn nervous and playing with Syakirah's phone until Hedson messaged me. I was damn shocked cause he did not message me after my 2nd message and I cannot get through his phone too. I then realise his phone got no more batt. AS USUAL !! haha. Then I continue message him until my turn. I was very SUPER nervous. But when I saw Mrs. Goh's face, it somehow calms me down. ^_^ I pass through my oral rather calmly ^_^ I stayed back with Carissa n Valerie. Haha. And saw Zven. I am in Zven's fan club now!! Haha. Then we talked to Qiasara and her other friends. I really was laughing all the while. Suddenly, we knew that there was a sudden match with 1/5. MY god !! But we not enough players. After dicussion, the match was postponed. But we had a friendly match with them. While we were playing, that Jia Jun kept on calling me Tristan's GF. What the !! Then I spent more time chasing after him then playing the game. It was really a fun game. And I made many friends from 1/5. So cool !! I think I made 7 friends ::

1/7
>> Sharon
>> Amanda
>> ( I forgot his name) PS

1/5
>> Prudence
>> Yi Qing
>> Bryan
>> Bryant

I got his number and picture loh !!! MY god !! Best news ever !!

No comments:

Post a Comment