Monday, March 23, 2009

23 MAr 2009 Monday
So glad to see everyone in school today !! Especially that I can see Him H....=P Recently love to use =p haha.... I went late for meeting early in the morning and got scolded by Aniq... ( as usual) haha.... Did one great presentation after much persuasion to push them out of the parade square ! At the Sci 1 lesson today, Natasha and me did many playful stuff loh. Now I realise how naughty i am .... =P. We were playing with water loh. Transfer and there then the water spills on MY WORKSHEET !! English period, I got back my CA2 English Comprehension paper. I got 27/40 !! So hyper !! THen Mrs.Goh wrote good !! =) MAkes my day man !! Then we stayed back for some Lit package. Mrs .Menom is so funny !! love her !! Then we played out our Hideout in Geylang play. She said that our group was great !! ^_^

Special thanks to ::

Delia >> Ah Ngow
Natasha >> Ah Chye
Alex>> Lou Foo
Aniq >> Ah Kow
ME ( Eunice) >> Mr.Chin

No comments:

Post a Comment