Friday, March 27, 2009

27 Mar 2009 Friday

I don't know why i am not angry with him already. But I don't want to see him. Tday had malay lesson loh. So cool !! The class was quite fun !! We sang malay songs and learn some simple words of malay. Hugo and I was messaging during it. Damn funny loh. But he is damn bad la. He made fun of it. I found that phone guy in the year book. He is my senior loh. Then I found out his name. That 208 guy is hot loh !! But Amanda told me that he is very notorious. Haha.... Oh ya back to the main point !! Shin Yi ( my new BF !! ), Yi Ying, Zi Ying, Jia Yi ,Si Qi and me went to KFC together to have lunch. We were bitching while eating loh. Then I found out many things. I cannot believe that i was called a faker loh. She is damn bad la. She don't think about wat evil stuff she done loh. I decided that I really don't friend her anymore. Haha... And I found one big thing not really a secret though.

No comments:

Post a Comment