Friday, April 3, 2009

3 April 2009 Friday

Although you did not avoid me, u did not do what u promise & did not say hi & did not reply my mesage equals to hate me u know tt ? It is like a silent kill. Plus U are not like a few days ago. Oh my ! U are silently killing me !!

Yesterday::

I went to Chung Cheng High school with Amanda, Lina, Peishan, YX, ALex, Zoe and Jia yi. I got my shockest message of my life is from CSZ !! It is so coincidence everytime I am in Chung Cheng he will message me,like a month ago too. As usual those opening topics, how is ur class or how is ur CCA stuff like tt. But yesterday we chatted on the phone. He won an award and tomorrow going back to pri school to receive it ! So cool ya ! I don't know why but talk to him is just like last time. Very happy yet a bit nervous. haha. And I finally get the pics my phone on to the com and added some songs in !!

No comments:

Post a Comment