Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gosh !! Today is sure the worst day of my life man !! She forgot to bring home sth that she MUST bring !! Got scolded by mother for watching tv,not eating dinner, not telling my grand sth and my assement books. And to make the matter worse, he asked FOR A BREAK. What is going to happen next ?? I am mentally breaking down. I think I really just want to end it here man. I hate myself !! Why some people lead such a happy life but I can't ?? She can't even trust my good friend and wants to avoid her. And she is the one who is in between me and him. REALLY FREAK MAN !! Why is life so hard ?? Tomorrow, I still have 2 tests man !! What can I do to relax myself ?? Sighz........ I think I will just find someone who I can be myself with like Zi Ying, Lina and Peishan. With them, I can be like a child. I will make them laugh and we will be like enjoying ourselves. Maybe different characters together will form an ideal group. I hope is so. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment