Monday, August 10, 2009

Today is a Hell day !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. I can tell u I have been through a tons of unfornatune things today. Today is suppose to be a happy and sweet family day with my family. We happened to go eat buffet at either the Intertional Seafood Restuarant or Sakura. In the end, we went Sakura. The worst thing is we went there at around 11 but the thing starts at 12 so we waited. Then my niece came. Haha. This is when the hell day really starts. During the Brench, she kept disturbing me when I was getting my food and eating. But it was not so bad until we reach home. She came to my house and messed my 2 sets of UNO cards and kept asking me to play with her. Then we went to my aunt's house. The best was the first 1 hour. Cause she was having her afternoon nap. She slept and I use com !! So happy !! THen she came in wanted me to play with her. Gosh !! She cry damn easily loh. I don't play with her she cry. I don't do what she wants, she also cry. This is my hell period. And her mother scolds her, she cried even louder. I die loh. Sighz...... And finally at about 2 mins ago, she went my aun'ts house !! Yeah !! Victory !! I am still sad she don't give me that tatoo !! I mean the water one !! =( And I learn how to fold paper boats. They were very pretty !! Many colours !! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment