Saturday, August 8, 2009

Not Everyone Can Be A Great Chef But A Great Chef Can Comes From Anyone.


This is the new interesting phrase I learnt from the movie Ratatouille. The movie is great !! Except the part that the sound is very soft and the people talk very fast. And the surrounding NOISE is very loud. Haha. My niece and cousin were playing bingo when I was watching. Cool right ? Today I saw Vyan, my nephew. Dont know why when I looked into his eyes I saw a shadow of Shuen-zhi. Must be crazy !! But the way he look at me haha. Nth much happen loh. Went for tuition. Came back watch tv History. About history Rome. Cool !! Then use com then watch Tv. lol. Boring life.....Did not get to go to SAFRA today !! Don't know who won and how was the result. Must be very fun. Wonder if anyone miss me. Haha. Lol. Next week also got HTNS shoot. Gosh !! Can't go again. =P Sighz.......Why all happening on Saturday ?? Hoping for a more interesting tomorrow !! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment