Friday, August 21, 2009

I take it as you made a mistake and put it an end. ^^ I don't want to be trapped in this relatonship anymore I got tired for it. Ok so get on !! Erm.... Went school not early nor late. Quite good. ^^ Erm.... Geog haha. Was just fun loh !! Haha. Zi Ying, Shin Yi and I was playing haha. Maths okla. Mrs. Lim asked Zi Ying not to laugh. She laughed even louder me too !! Haha. Then recess !! Haha. Alive was talking and talking. And did a reflection. Lastly Music. Lol. She is suppose to test everyone today but she stopped at Erna. Haha. Next lesson me is the first. I am scared !! Then....Can't skip malay so very guai and went. Then was also fooling around. Finally ended school. Haha. Suppose to go home use com but went with Si Qi, Amanda, Xaiver to BBT. But amanda and I did not go. Haha. Then went to find Clarissa, Kellyn, Mandy, Yee Yong, Michelle and Prudence. Prudence should ask him !! ^^ Haha. Ok get back. Gosh !! The most freak thing happened !! But I cannot see, hear or feel. Then Sighz.... JunWei also joined in. Haha. Then I went CO room. Haha. Played with some instrument and made new friends. ^^ So ya. Went home to watch Chowder. Haha. So ya. THis Sunday got compeition sia !! Gosh !! VEry scared !! Target 50 % and 40 shots. =l

No comments:

Post a Comment