Saturday, April 4, 2009

4 April 2009 Saturday

Blur me !! I only remember that there is tuition 15 mins before it !! I have not even finished my Hw !! Lucky the teacher did not scold me. =P Tuition is still as noisy as ever. After tuition, I walked home with Belinda. Then I heard the song <>. I was very surprise loh. Wei Jie had that song. .Haha. At evening, I went jogging with Verlyn and Ah-yi. I saw an ang moh family at the playground. Verlyn and I went to play with them. That small little boy is so cute. He is 2 yrs old and he wore blue specs. Very very cute !! I hope Natasha is here. We will be equally hyper. Haha. At dinner, my cousin came. Vyan was crying and crying. I find baby boy is cuter than baby girl loh. =)

As ususal, u don't reply my message loh. I cannot stand it anymore. Waiting for u to reply is stupid !! Talk to u on msn don't reply. MEssage say at tuition. Different excuses right ?? I really give up on u !! [BT]

I cannot believe that I told him my deepest secret. I thought that it will long be forgetten. And I never knew that u so wat. Haha. Though we always quarrel, we share all secrets. I don't know why everytime when i am sad or troubled, he is the one of the first few who i will confirm say to. Anyway thanks for being there when I need someone to talk to =) !! [HHK]

No comments:

Post a Comment