Friday, April 24, 2009

So sad.I suddenly realise that He forget that last friday was my birthday. Diao. And he remembers another people's one. Feeling so bad. Maybe I am just not so important to him. ok Whatever la.

Today begins. Amanda was late today !! I was so scared that she did not come and I have to sit alone. =P Lucky she came. Was reading half-way then I realise forget to turn off silent mode. And happen to receive Hugo's messsage. What a luck ! Haha. He made me smile greatly after reading it. Can't tell sorry. ^^ Message him waited until after recess then reply. I waited 2 hours plus then receive a 3 words message. What the !! So angry !! Then Was messaging Bryan & Hugo during maths class while they were having Geo. Which is Hugo's boring lesson. Haha. Bryan message me first sia ! Cause Geo was boring. SO thanks GEo ! Then we chatted all the way to the end of malay lesson cause his phone low batt. He was talking about love story. Rather cute sia. After malay lesson, played games with Atiqah, Amanda, Natasha, Syakirah and Carissa. Damn fun. Got forfeit too ! After CArissa and Syakirah left, we went to library. Laugh like crazy. Saw Mr. Soh tried to hide but still got caught by him. Sian.

No comments:

Post a Comment