Monday, April 6, 2009

6 April 2009 Monday

So shit la !! I did my compo and letter writting on 1 book cause i lose both of my books in 2 mths. Then I got scolded by Chen Lao Shi. She say cannot !! Wat the !! At least I do right !! Then I went to buy another book. And Azri found it under his desk !! But I cursed alex for throwing my book !! So diao la !

I went for shooting. And my war with Ying Rui brok out !! We started quarreling and fighting after Shu Qi ask me to hit him in the back !! He is biased loh !! HE scold me instead of Shu qi when shu qi hit him !! Wat the !! My hands were shaking madly when I shoot !! AHAH !! Then I keep finding excuse to rest hope to go out and see him. But when I finally got out, he went home liao. He say he could not stay back !! So sad !! T_T did not really see him today loh. (BT)

Had a message quarrel with Hugo as usual. Quarreling over who is treating who better and those rubbish stuff. Finally BT reply me ya !! So happy !! Talked for awhile =) Then ya loh. I came across the Q will u ever kiss BT ? I wanted to say yes but got no guts. So i just leave the tag there.

In class, I was laughing until I cried ! We kept singing these phrase ::

I have a big head but little arms.

It is from the dino in MEET THE ROBINSON.


we lose to 1/5 today !! But WE DID OUR BEST SO WE ROCK !!

No comments:

Post a Comment