Monday, April 20, 2009

Today is a little dull loh. I received more presents today !! Which is a yeah-yeah thing !! Then I did 18 IPU !! ANd got and A. YEAH !! THen recess loh. I heard Hugo saying the son of a bitch. I was froze. Scary loh. I drank HL milk Choco. Rocks man !! But quite ex. Chinese is lecture again loh. Haha. THen we almost get back our chinese paper. SAD !! T_T Maths I did my hw haha. I got back my Eng Letter writing. Sian. Just pass. sighz. We went to 1/7 today cause our com is having problem agian. Haha. Manage to get to sit on Shuen-zhi's place. =P haha. But actaully really nth special loh.

After sch, saw Sz but we just walk pass each other. Sighz. We went to Com Lab 3 for Art hw. SAw Shuen-Ler !! So scared. Natasha & I talk to loud. Then got scolded by her. So scary. Then BT came in. So hyper. haha. While doing the hw, I am like keep peeking at him. =P. Got scolded by Natasha. Suddenly Joey and Si qi came in. We play and do at the same time. We keep talking about Sz when Shuen-ler is opp us ! So ps loh. Haha. When Bt left, I felt rather sad loh. Wanted him back !!

Came home. I talked to BT's sis. She quite nice loh. ^^ And she thought I was a boy. =( But she quite cute loh. Then suddenly BT came in. Psps just reach home. I was shocked loh. Haha. So happy I damn long never talk to him le loh. But talk half-way he did not reply me most likely play games again. =( kinda miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment