Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fall in love this song CRUSH BY DAVID ARCHULETA recently. Don't know leh so sian. I think recently the best time is Maths lesson. U know why ?? Cause only during maths lesson Natasha and me will sing and play music. Then Aniq will start scolding people. Haha. Laugh like crazy ! I love Natasha's company. Life is getting boring these few days ! I think that me and him is drifting very far apart loh. It is like a week ago ever since I last message him. Maybe the best is to foget ba. CCA today is so fun !! But while we are waiting for the senior is such a waste of time loh. I prefer the games after the official dismissal. Zhan Hao always aim me loh. Unfair !! Then Hussain is damn good at avoiding the balls loh. Haha. ^_^ Enjoyed myself today !! But I think he is finding me a bore loh. MSN him he don't reply. Then message also ! Wat the !!

No comments:

Post a Comment