Friday, April 17, 2009

YEAH !! I am finally 13 years-old !! Haha. Today is my best birthday of my entire 13 years. I went out with Natasha,Alex,Si Qi && Lina !! They rock man !! I love them !! We are BFF !! Haha. WE went to Parkway Parade at 10.30 loh. Right after school. So empty de. No people. Then we play around and walk. Haha. Damn fun !! Natasha brought us to eat at Banquet. Haha. There the food super fowler-licious !! Haha. DELICIOUS !! Ok cheap la. After eating, we went walk-walk. Mini-toons, Sembanwang, Popular, Action toys and Giant !! Surprisingly we did not go to arcade. ok. Then we bought rings from mini-bits. haha. IT is our sign of brothers and sisters. ^^ We went back to Sembanwang to buy me a VCD. MY favourite show loh. Oh ya !! WE still got eat ice-cream too !! It is on Si Qi's bill. haha. So sweet of her. Alex and Si Qi so sweet loh today liek couples !! =P THen after eating my ice-cream ( rum & raisin ) I feel quie warm loh. THen head a bit heavy. The wine inside maybe a bit too strong. =P haha.

Special thanks to ::

Going out with me today && Presents
> Lina
>Natasha
> Yu Zheng
>Si Qi

Entertaining me the whole day::
>Hugo

Giving me presents::
> Shuen-zhi (Card)
> Shin Yi ( Mirror & bear)
> Valerie ( Chocolates)
> Justinn ( Bear )
ANd many more

No time to type finish !! Sorry. Cousin rushing me off !!

LOVE ALL !!

No comments:

Post a Comment