Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sighz. My com broke down for 2 days ! So went for repair yesterday and is finally back !! Haha. Was having cold war with Hugo for the past few days. And he say he maybe detest me yesterday loh. Sighz. Did not talk at all during school.
I got my Geo CA test back !! Cool got 15.5 /20 haha. Not bad. But quite bad for my Bio. =P Chi got improve but so-so.

EL is as boring as ever. Sci 2 did experiment but too hungry to make it more fun. Recess. First time Bryan wave hi to me. Waved back. Was talking with Natasha,Delia and Lina about some very sick stuff. D&T 2 hrs. 1st hour keep slacking. THen 2nd hour start to panic and rush. Haha. Ziying, Si Qi and me were like Mr.Salleh u are specially hansome and cute today can help us cut out. Haha. Then Si Qi so good loh Mr Salleh help her to cut alot. Next Thursday have to stay back after exam to finish. =I Chinese. We went through our exam paper. Yong Xuan was DAMN DAMN VERY VERY NOISY !! Got scolded by Chen Lao Shi many times loh !! Haha. Went for Library Duty. Very fun loh. Bitching with Pei Shan while shelving the books. Jia Jun scare me loh !!

Yesterday was rather problematic. Fun la. But many truth were revealed. I never knew she hate me loh. I was rather looking forward sitting. But I heard from my friend that morning. So sad. T_T I told Mrs. Lim. Sighz. Oh ya. Final positioning, I sat with Amanda. Chen Xu and Jun Hong in front. Zi ying and Min ning behind me. After school, went with Amanda to Bubble Tea shop. Saw Si Qi and Alex. And the atmosphere was rather emo. Amanda went home. Si Qi and Alex came to my house. On the way, I don't know why. They started hugging around. I got scared when both of them hug me at the same time. Haha. But I love this kind of friendly hug. =)Was late for tuition cause of them. Walk so SLOW !!

Many things happened these 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment