Thursday, June 11, 2009

11 June 2009 Thursday

Hey. Hey. Hey. So long did not post le got miss me ?? Haha. Many things happened this week. Too busy to post PSPS. On Tusday which is 9 th June was my P5 Camp !!

Tuesday 9 th June >> P5 Camp

Haha. I was in Group 1 with Zahier. A guy from 2/1. Nice one. Haha. Quite nervous. But thanks that got him to comfort me. Haha. Around 9 plus. The Group 1 is formed !!

IC :: Zahier and Me ^^
Members ::
Nurul ( EPPS)
Stella (TPS)
Fatin (TPS)
Sean (FSPS)
Adele (YNPS)
Cara ( STAPS)
Jie Xin
Xiu Qi (RSPS)
Kym ( TNPS)
Chloe

Haha. My group is quite good. THey all love me so touched. But bully Zahier. Haha. ERm. Really miss them. THey gave me the drawing for comic strip which is very cute. Love them dearly. ^^


Today went to Yishun SAFRA !! But the fun part is not there is going there. Pearlyn and I going there by oursleves. So cool. Haha. We were quite lost actaully. Haha. Tomorrow also going there. But with Qaisara to support the guys and the girls from TMS and Shu Heng. Haha. THis time should be ok !! Cause got experience. ^^ Jia You !!

No comments:

Post a Comment