Thursday, June 4, 2009

04 June 2009 THursday

I really love YESTERDAY !! Let me tell u the story. I will bring back the time to 3 June 2009 8am.

I was having PW. But my heart and soul is far far away. Finally 10am has arrived, Jia Yi, Pei Shan, Alex and me headed off to TPS !! But Alex is quite extra la. Cause in the end he did not go. When we went in, the 1st familiar face I saw was DERRICK LIM !! First time see him smile sia !! Rare scene but i did not take pic !!

Cause that Scout activity ending so we are not in any help. We went to the canteen first loh. Now many familiar faces. Got Nicholas Loh, Bryant Choo, Goh Jia Yi, Chua Shuen-zhi and some others. And of course ANGELINA LAM && SARAH JANE TAN ! After the break, i assigned to GROUP 14 !! My group of the day. Haha.

Member on Group 14
> Eunice ( Mento ^^ ) The blur senior
> Tricia ( Leader) Tall and pretty smart Alexandra
> Jerlence ( Ass.) A twin of mine
> Aisah Very quiet
> Rachel Cute Cute de
> Oliver A vegetarian
> Rui Yi A small boy that i dearly love
> Jia Ren A guy who only cares about sweets

The field cooking was like hell !! I can conclude some stuffs. I don't know how to cook Maggie Mee. Bryant and Nicholas is good at it !! And Goh Jia Yi is picking on me ! Why ? I think is because of Shuen-zhi loh. She like keep sticking to him then when i do sth wrong, she will critise me !! I hate that.

Some talks. I made a friendship band. Actually Wanted to give someone. But when i pass to him, he just threw it on the floor. WTH !! He is the really the last i will ever want to see in my life. During the wash-up, Angelina, Sarah, Jia Yi and me went out to buy goodies for the small ones. Haha. They all love it when I gave out. So happy. Some other groups one come and snatch from me too ! So fast-forward move to dinner. Haha. Angelina and SArah was fighting over me to have dinner with them. In the end, Angelina won. But Mr.Lee say must sit in groups. Evil !! So sit in groups loh. Quite fun la. Jerlence gave us many light sticks ! I love light sticks ! I got 6 loh. But I gave a few to other junior. TIME FOR CAMPFIRE!! Love it too. Many singing and dancing. Thats why i join UG ba I think. After that the Chung Cheng High Scouts say Mentos and 2 members are suppose to do limbo rock !! My god ! My back is damn stiff loh. How to bend ? In the end I really cannot bend. Haha. =P Got critise by Jia Yi again. sighz..

After some singing and red cross performance, is BROWNIES TIME ! I was a former brownies actaully. Angelina, Carrie, Jia Yi, Sarah and me are suppose to demo to the kids to see. So fun ! But somehow my kneecap hurts. Cannot bend full down. After that, we did thousand leg worm. Haha. We run around the fire loh. DAmn fun !! After that, was time for Token of Appeciation. When my name was called, my group scream for me loh. So touched. And i screamed for Sarah and Angelina too. Haha. i waved good-bye to my small ones. So sad. Will not see them for long time. Sighz.. When we are at the bus bay, A senior from Chung Cheng wants Angelina's number. So cool. ^^ Walked home with Sarah. Thanks to 1 guy who kept messaging we through out the day !

No comments:

Post a Comment