Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday 29 June 2009

Hey. Haha. Today finally can rest !! YEAH !! Yesterday sleep at 1 am to complete my HW loh. Then my teacher was like I know you all cannot finish,nvm next week hand up. WTH !! LoL. Nvm can rest le !!!

Today is a fun day. Haha. Morning is boring la cause silent reading for an hour and is by Mr.Fowler. Haha. I realised that he isn't that nice as look. Haha. Anyway, he not that bad. Recess. I saw the new Japanese Food Store. Cool. The uncle was quite familiar !! THE TAKO WAS NICE !!!!!!!! Haha. And only $1.50 !! Recommanded !! Haha. The rest of the lesson are quite boring except Chinese. Finally, we changed group !! YEah !! No leader any more !! Haha. Now is in Group 3. With AMANDA, JOEY, KIM HONG, QIAN YING and ME !! Haha. Super GRoup 3 !! The torch relay. Haha. Like scream for 1 min when they run pass us. Then end. Quite stupid. Sorry. Walk home with Lina laughning the way back.

Actaully today is a good day !! A good start I guess !! ^^ Si Qi actaully completed her HW !! Haha. WAs happy for her but shocked at the same time. Go Si Qi !! Lol. I purposely don't want to see THAT IDOIT in school but still I did. Lol. Not bad la. Maybe Jia Yi is right. I might have fallen into his trap again. I must remember how much he hurts me & he and her good friend really matches ^^ Bless them ?? Haha.

HOPING FOR A BETTER TOMORROW !! Smile....

No comments:

Post a Comment