Tuesday, June 23, 2009

23 June 2009 Tuesday

Lol. Haha. Actaully feel quite sad de. But cause of Shuen-zhi. Haha. Ok le. I taught through. Haha. He is sure mature. Haha. So this post is to praise him. I believe if 2 person is fated to be together, no matter what happens they will still be together. Like what he say, studies are more important than those grown-up thing now. So I planned well. I want to get into TJC or VJC. I have to get at least 8 th in class. Haha. Cause can get a new phone. I believe can do it. Cause actaully quite near !! I am 9th !!! Haha. Quite regret did not bet with my parents or else might get a new phone. ^^ Haha. Shuen-zhi really rocks !! ^^

Haha. Today got many songs to intro !!

New Divide By Linkin Park ( Transformer Theme Song )
I personally really like thise song !! And hoping to watch transformer soon =) !! I like the part when the robots or Transformer turn into CAr. Haha. VEry cool.

No Boundaries By Kris Allen
Sorry for Adam Lambert fans. But I really prefer Kris Allen's singing. His voice is deep and low. Haha. Quite cool. I love the starting of the songs.

Seconds, hours, so many days
You know what you want, but how long can you wait?
Every moment last forever.
When you feel you've lost your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment