Sunday, June 21, 2009

You Can Skip This Post. You Can Read It if you are really that bored. ^^

21 June 2009 Sunday

Hey. Hey. Haha. Decided to blog cause got 2 thing. Lol. can't get my words right !! So angry !! Ok so I begin.

Today. Shuen-zhi asked me about the leadership thingy again. But the way we talk is like so weird. I guess is he had changed. He sound so professor. As in perfect english those kind. It has been a year. And that matter have already been buried so I guess we have grown up. But he become very mature and man that totally doesn't has that P5 feeling of him. Don't know is good or bad. But now i really don't know who is he.

Now. Sth has been bothering me very long. To post it is to explain to me i guess. I really don't know who is he. Is it the real him or not. Seriously I think it can't be cause it is really to impossible. About that asking anything, I really don't want to remember. In any way, it has been 2weeks. Seriously if he did not talk about it, i will not even talk about it. It was almost flow away with the hours and minutes. His last sentence I don't really understand. But I really am not !! Ok ? I guess I will not be seeing u for a long period or never. Knowing u is really just a mistake. I guess if i don't join this CCA, i will like never see you. So just i don't know. Hope time will help me forget i guess..........

No comments:

Post a Comment