Sunday, June 7, 2009

A busy week (08 June - 13 June )

07 June 2009 Sunday

Haha. Don't know why yesterday and this morning just cannot get him out of my mind. If one day i really have to live without him, it would be one of the hardest moment. After thinking for quite long, I add him back from where I deleted. Should be ok le ba I think.

Yesterday, I received a message said that I was selected for helping out the P5 Camp on 9th June Tuesday !! Yeah !! So excited. Got quite a few people I know is going. But I am the only 1/1 loh. Sad. Haha. Lol. Monday got training and meeting for camp. Training should be speically long cause I did not go on Friday and Mr. Soh wants me to improve faster also. This week should be very busy.

Monday 08 June ::
Meeting,Training

Tuesday 09 June ::
P5 Camp

Wednesday 10 June ::
Traininng

Thursday 11 June ::
NUS shoot

Friday 12 June ::
NUS shoot

Saturday 13 June ::
Tuition / NUS shoot

Sunday 14 June ::
FREE !!

But not very sure if NUS shoot everyone is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment