Thursday, June 25, 2009

26 June 2009 Friday

Lol. Feel so stupid. I actually bother so much about not talking to him. But he don't give a damn. I am really not used to it. It is like I totally don't touch the phone at all really. I really don't know why he don't talk to me. But he say it is better like that. What can I do ? I WILL HATE HIM FOREVER!! For sure.

Yeah !! Yesterday 7 pm something happen !! I WENT TO WATCH TRASNFORMER 2 ! Haha. 2 hours plus long. Haha. In the mid, he die sia. So sad. Almost wanted to cry. But he is really brave. He is a great leader. But compared to the 1st movie, not so funny. MORE Actions !! Haha. Is really very cool. AND BUMBLE BEE ROCKS !! ♥ him. Haha. Actually kinda of forget the story already. All i know is the movie is GREAT !! Haha. If you like action movie or transformer, MUST WATCH !!

No comments:

Post a Comment