Saturday, June 20, 2009

bored day... sianz..

20th June 2009 Saturday

Lol. Today so bored. Zhi Wei went Malaysia did not come. Wei Jie something happen. Spirit went Thailand have not come back. Lol. So quiet. Did not talk much. Quite sianz... Sit in front some more. Miss the laughter. But lucky still got SOMEONE to entertain me. But he evil golf. Skip the story waste my time. Still got like half of the homework not done. So sad.... Next week must JIA YOU even harder.

Quite shocked. Shuen-zhi asked me if i want to join PSL. Think about it. Maybe. But I want to be Student Councillor more. Just hope to get in. ^^ Haha. Today Hwee Ting and I was talking about the first day of school got the torch thingy. Yeah !! No training. Sian. No offence. Quite bored loh then he also. Like pick on me. Sianz. Plus don't really like the stink after the shoot. Miss Shafeeqa sia. She will always make me laugh every training. Quite miss school days. Haha.

Something to add ::

To Sarah >>
Sorry I know I own you a date. ^^ Hope to see u soon. Sorry that time cause of the NJC shoot did not go out with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment