Sunday, May 31, 2009


1 June 2009 Monday

I made a great achievement today !! Erm. Is Shooting Rifle de BTW. Last training I only shot 2 cards ( Total is 10. Is 5 per card.) This time I shot like 30 shots 6 cards sia. But my preparation time is too long. Preparation time is fixing gun, making pellet and stance All those. Hussain damn pro loh. In 15 mins, he shot like 25 shots. Much Much faster than me. Prem was quite noisy and fierce. He shot beside me sia. But this is the first time I shoot until so happy. As in I shoot already still want to shoot somemore. But my body cannot take it. I shoot for like 1 hour plus sia today. But Mr.Soh say I still cannot go Compeitition. Cause I just shoot for 2 lessons not enough yet. Even Pro need 5 lessons loh. Tomorrow go and support loh. ^^ Haha.

Now really super tired. Leg are aching like it is going to break soon. I still have not make up my mind if i am quitting. But I seems to enjoy it now. Maybe rifle suits me better. ^^

Song To Recommand Today ::

半生熟 By
品冠 & 戴佩妮







No comments:

Post a Comment