Wednesday, July 1, 2009

1 July 2009 Wednesday

Hey !! How is life ?? Hope good !!Haha. Yesterday went out with Jessie. WEnt PP. Ate the Cafe BAr. OH my !! The food is damn nice !! I love the bread and the ______ haha. I forget wats that call. Haha. But it is damn sad. And JESSIE !! CHEER UP !! I AM ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO U CAN DEPEND ON !! Love you ! ^^

Today nothing much to say..... Erm. Yeah !! Haha. Message him from morning to night. Good !! Haha. ERm.... Sorry to someone I don't mean to make u say those words to you. I was just fooling so plz don't take it serious !! And today got IT lesson. Haha. Quite fun !! Haha. Scared too !! My socks was angle loh. Or lower. CAuse my socks not dry. =( SCared Mr.HEng catch luckily not !! Then haha. Work with Azri !! Happy working !! I have faith in him. Since he done it before !! ^^ Haha. Working with him sure is fun i believe. ERm....Zhi Wei really don't look like his brother !! Haha. But Zhi wei is better !! ^^ So Yeah ! sorry today very rush.... haha. Hope for a better tomorrow !! Have to rush someone's present !! ^^

He still refused to talk to me. I got nth to do seriously. Still very upset about it. But he is happy then i am fine. But to him, i am just a pest. And Nat say he is a pest-buster !! Haha. THat was a joke. Ok so... Hope that we soon will be as good as we used to be.... Love him always........

No comments:

Post a Comment