Thursday, July 2, 2009

02 July 2009 Thursday

Hey !! Haha. Not like Sarah I don't neglect my blog. Haha.Just came back from her blog. And currently talking to her too !! Miss her man.

Haha. Today's chinese lesson is so ARH !!! I just can't read the sentence fluently. Haha. Lost to Jia Yi, Alex and one more. Haha. But when I was with Shin yi, we 2 yeah !! Haha. got 30 marks. Muacks to her !! Geog Amanda sleep in class !! Haha. And Jia Yi too. Went to Libraby during recess. Saw my cousin as usual don't talk. =( But saw many others. Haha. Si Qi ,Yiying and Zi ying they all got scolded. Too noisy. =P Through out the whole day, keep hearing Bob and Aloy's name. Haha. WAnt to know why ??

Hope that Hussain and Annabel will like my "present". Cause it is not so nice. Haha. I tried my best =)

No comments:

Post a Comment