Thursday, July 23, 2009

Today So tired. VEry sleepy. Sighz....... Erm... realise many things. Life is so weird. I am tired of hating people but I am sick and tired of their attitude. But today's student council Induction was fun !! We played with water,soap and EVEN MROE WATER !!! Haha.Got totally wet. But is worth it !! ^^ Now is Councillors On Probation !! Until next year. Hope can get in !! ^^

Case 1 ::
Don't why. Used to be very good friends on the first day. Then we become very cold. Until now I hate her to my core. Don't know leh. Find her really !!!!!!!!!!! Ah !!!!!!! Many people from my class understands why. When she cry, I really don't pity her loh.

Case 2 ::
We used to really freaking good friends. But don't know why suddeny like tt. Tried to ask back. But he don't seems to care. And I am seeing him almost everyday !! Why can't life just stay where it is. Sighz........ Don't know leh. Hope that can be good again. Then when people say about us, i feel damn sad !!! So plz just don't talk about it.

Case 3 ::
This is most !!! Huh ? Forget it la. Both of us are like impossible. We change too much. We are not like last time. Anyway he has someone special now. So good. Just don't let me see you ok ? Then yeah !! Seriously i hope they can be gone forever !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment