Friday, July 3, 2009

3 July 2009 Friday

Haha. Today....... Quite good. Haha. Hussain said he like my present. Haha. Cause he like messy. Haha. Which is don't know good or not. Lol. Haha. Annabel too. Sorry very simple. Haha. ^^

Erm.... Was messaging the whole malay class. And very daringly. I put my phone on the table loh. Haha. Then one come one go. ^^ Haha. Cause Prudence was asking me about "someone". Quite hate my new phone. Lol. Buttons too hard to press,keep restarting then the cover keep dropping. =( Music was fun !! Haha. Looking forward for the piano thingy. Haha. And the Do,Re,ME lol. My group is awesome !! Got AManda ( super singer ), Jia Yi ( nice voice ), Lina (sweet one ), Si Qi ( Cute one ) and me ( bad one) Haha.
After school, Val,Qian Ying, Joyce and me got PW meeting. And it is super fun !! We were like damn noisy loh !!! Haha. Then saw Shuen-zhi and Aisyah ( sorry if i spell wrongly ) and others. LOL. Find him already different from the him i know. But to good. ^^

Find him not as cute as I thought he were. People will change I guess.... And is super sad that he is not coming to tuition anymore. Sighz.... When we get to know each other better, sad case. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment