Monday, July 6, 2009

Hey babies. Hows your youth day ?? Haha for me. Is rather a fun day ^^

Today woke up at around 9.30. Watch my favourite show ^^. Waited for my brother to wake up from 11 to 12 !! So late !! Haha. From left 3 hours to only 2 hours...=(Reached there. Went to see my dream phone. Is similiar to my pink one. (if u know me well enough ^^) but an improved version. Haha. More lighted version.When I was playing with the touch screen, someone tapped my shoulder. It was Shuen-zhi. Many question flow to my mind. Somone say cannot go out leh. Weird...

Went to eat Noodles,Tako and some other. Then went to Libraby. Haha. Got chase out cause we were too "old". Fish loh !! And cannot discuss in the library. Got caught in the rain. Went to Mac. Haha. Play play then study and work for 2 hours. After that, went to Cold Storage. Bought Choco for Hussain & Naufal. Haha. But is Valerie buy not me. Took many pics. So cute !! Haha. Really Love you. Went out with my brother to Vivo City. Haha. Now damn tired so. BYE BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment