Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today my 2nd day not going to school. Woke up at 7 plus. So early right ? Got woke up by my father. He asked me why so late le still don't wake up. He forgot that I don't have MC. Booo.... Then watch tv for 1 hour. Then use com. And went to eat breakfast. Gosh. You better don't mix ice milk tea with the medicine together. Is very bitter. I can't take it. Came home. Realise that Amanda also did not go school. She is worse. She got high fever. Poor her. And still using com. Haha. Erm...Then clear up my history mid-year correction. Sad that my favourite 10.30 pm show is over. The last episdoe is so cool !! They had a shooting fight !! Is Awesome man !! So today is more to use com,watch tv and study. Did not really touch my phone. Wonder how hard is the English Compre and the Chinese paper. Is it very hard ?? Tomorrow still got History and Maths sia. But most likely I will skip it. Haha. At least next week I can take with Amanda. ^^


Orange = Relax and Neutral

No comments:

Post a Comment