Monday, July 13, 2009

Hugo totally damned my day.. Thanks to Azri. I decided to say the name. I admit I am really not used to not talking to him. But it does not not matter now. Cause hahaha lol......

Today !!! Haha. Saw Zi Rui at BEdok Inter. MAc. Haha. Must thanks to the Double Choco. ^^ Lol. Suddenly feel like drinking and went lol see her. Haha. Haha. SAme is Mac. Yan Feng went to the Siglap one. Haha. And saw some extra people. Lol. Mac is place to meet unexpected people. ^^

In the evening, after talking on the phone, went to jog with SArah !! Oh my. She ran damn fast or should say my stamina is like shit !!!!!!!!! Haha. Ok. WE run,jog and walk from our house to Bedok South, then to Tanah Merah then to BEdok View lastly back to TPS. Haha. Saw many small and cute people. ^^ Haha. Her brother is like so cute !! Haha. I praised someone's cough like the Toy Story 2 the penguin coughed. Haha Then it coughs out dust haha lol. He is really damn cute !! =P

Si Qi soon u will get it back. Don't be sad k ? SMile !! ♥ you always. ^^


Red = to my deary Blue is sad / happy ?? =S

No comments:

Post a Comment