Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hey Hey Hey !! Haha. Today is so funny !! Another Rainy day. Lol. Do you know ? Johnson say that bastard is handsome. Oh my god !! So shocking. Haha. Today IT lesson so how serious. Still quite fun !! Yeah !! Got no Higher Chinese !! After school got a lecture from Mr.Toh. But he is right. Actaully 1/1 can be first !! But we too talktive and playful !! I believe by the end of this year we can be the cream again !! Let's work together 1/1 !!! EL. ok. Mrs. Govind did not come. Quite quiet. Science 2 also got scolding. Sighz... Don't mean too. Sorry. But frankly speaking, i prefer Mdm Quek !! FTCT. I realise the school skirt must be above the knee. I was like did I see wrongly ?? But is really above the knee. Tomorrow got CCA. Have to shoot so JIA YOU !! =))

Peach = Having a hope


No comments:

Post a Comment