Friday, July 17, 2009

Hey People !! I am back !! Yeah !! Went back to school today. Things seems to change. Closer to Ziying, Zoe, Clarissa, Yi jia and Jia yi. Glad that Pei shan is starting to talk to me. ^^ Chen xu is happier and funnier. ^^ And we finally talk le. Don't know leh. Still not so close like last time but at least better. After he has, things changes. Only can see he too good ba. Lol. A few things that make me totally pissed off, funny and embrassed !! I can't believe Shuen-zhi actually cut queue. He did it in front of me and Amanda !! Haha. Went for Student Concil interview !!! AH !! Haha. At first was very nervous then calm down and say it out. Very relief !! Got in for that stupid programm. ____ sia !! Is like only a little only !! I have to get it off !! Helping me to pass my 2.4 too !! So see it in a good way !! ^^ VEry happy to see that many people miss me !! So sweet !!


Yellow = mixture of feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment