Monday, July 27, 2009

Lol. He did not come to school. Erm....Dont know why kinda of miss him. I don't know leh. I really don't want what am I thinking. Sighz....After what I heard from someone, I hate 2.him alot sia. I am ignoring him now. REally I am disgusted but he and her sia. AH !! I am crazy so many he and her!! Haha. I think is like what PM say sia maybe I already like him. Sighz... So wat ? He don't care about me. Seriously !! When I am sick, i don't think he give a damn. But when he is sick, my whole brain and mind is thinking about him being SICK !!! Gosh !! I am going crazy. He said before that he will never hate me. But now ??? Sighz....... I don't know why. Seriously I am mindless. I don't know who i really like or who are the one I want to stay with. I am LOST!! Today I skip my CCA for the 3rd time. BOO !! Passed my Eng compo !! So happy !! Hope can get out of the programm on Wednesday. I feel like studying now. BB !! ^^


Hope he can recover soon !! I kinda of want to see him. Nvm if he hates me. Shu Qi !! Jia YOu !! ^^ YOu can do it !! ^^



Green = lost !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment