Thursday, July 16, 2009

Quiz I created myself When I was looking at my primary class blog

Pick 10 loved person out for your ex-class.
And write their full name. ^^
Write down the reason why u pick 10 of them.
And write down 1 forgettable memory with that person. ^^

Class :: 6C
1) Thng Jing Yee
We are real good friends in primary. Everyday hang out together. ^^ NDP 2007

2) Angelina Lam Feng Min
Same like Jing Yee. ^^ NDP 2007

3) Khoo Zi Rui
Everyday we will go lunch together. Laugh,share problems and talk during chinese. Brownies.

4) Russell Tan Jing Long
Call me to talk. Laugh like man. Everyday slap by me. Graduation day.

5) Jessie Sim Jie Xi
Sit together during remidal. Laugh and play. The practise for the Singing Comp.

6) Alexander Lee Jun Wei
Bully me and I hit him like shit. Haha. The time when he treat me super good.

7) Daniel Seow Kai Jian
Making me laugh. Commandor Bean. If I am not wrong, Learning Tapestary 2007

8) Lim Zhi Kal
Everyday use those super cheem words to talk to me. Ask him to do sth. He always don't do. When he is sitting near me.

9) Jaedon Kee Shao Wei
Good with sweet talks ( sorry) and friendly. When we are really good friends.

10) Dominique Chan Yu Wei
When he was a head-perfect, everyone like fun fun with him. He is really super nice and funny. When we are P1 and 2.


There are many sweet memories. Hope that after many years, in their memory there is still a girl called Eunice Lim who is kinda of like to hit people until they scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment