Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Many Many things to say !!!!! Haha. Today got Home Econ !! Shuen-zhi said hi to me super cute.

Chinese made me fun like hahahahah... Zi Ying so funny. THen some mixture. Actually Chen Lao Shi not bad leh. But poor Zi Ying. Nvm la. You so cute. Haha.


HOME ECON
Lol. Super Fun !! Haha. We made a drink using 7-Up and Orange and a bread with egg. Got scolded cause we came late. =P Haha. Wore my aapron. Zul said I look like a housewife. Haha. Want to look at myself if is true but no MIRROR !! Haha. Rush like crazy during the pratical cause we too slow. Haha. Bread was over-cooked. Haha cause Natasha setted at 200 Degree. Lol. Cute her. It turns out brown-brown de. Then egg crack 2 together lol. Need DElia to save us. Haha. The drink was very good. ^^ Haha. So Home Econ today is super fun loh !!!!!

SHUEN-ZHI AND HIS SUPER SWEET SMILE
During break, lol. Shuen-zhi say hi to me again. With that super wide smile. Haha. Then I was like hyper up for 30 mins. ^^ Quite happy !! Yeah !!!!!

Did not went with Sarah and Mun Keong to Lunch in the end is with Val and Si Qi. So fun !! Haha. Really with Girls is very fun !! Especially with my dear love Valerie !!! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment