Sunday, May 10, 2009

10 May 2009 Sunday

Realise that He has actually become a part of my life. Without him, my world is so bored and emo. Waiting since just now but still did not see him. Is that love ?? Haha. I don't know leh.

Today went with Jessie to eat breakfast. Was still in bed when she called me. Then quicxk change and get down to meet her. Haha. We were quite lucky. It started to rain only after we reached the coffeeshop. No space outside also we sat inside. Then the rain got bigger and it started coming in. The people from inside started moving in too. Found that our convensation are mostly about him. Him this him that. Went home after breakfast. Watch TV while doing my maths paper 2. Not bad got 70/80. Haha. And some worksheets.

Started using com at 3 plus. Level up for Hell's Kitchen. Level up for Restaurant City. Read a few chapter of comic. But still waiting for him. What a bored off day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment