Wednesday, May 20, 2009


20 May 2009 Wednesday

Today some interesting things happened. Firstly morining got CCA loh. Quite fun loh. Changed jacket. But still did not get to shoot any bullets cause I got some problem with my posture and aiming. Tomorrow got training hope is better !! ^^ I kinda of enjoy myself in shooting again. Haha. Yup so maybe not changing.

After training, rush back home. Then went to Temasek Poly (TP). Cool right ? Went there to attend my counsin' s GRaduation !! Yeah !! Haha. Tomorrow is my brother's one. But got school,training and course so cannot go loh. Sighz... Took photo with my cousin. Haha. He seems so happy to GRADUTE !! Sorry. posting the photos another time. today very tired le. ^^sorry.

Rush to tuition after that. Haha. Tuition today is slack loh. Did some riddles. ^^ So tomorrow will be a damn busy day. So JIA YOU JIA YOU !!!

Tomorrow getting back result for ::
  • English
  • Geography
  • Science 2
  • Design & Technology
  • Higher Chinese

HOPE AND PRAY FOR GOOD RESULTS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment