Friday, May 29, 2009

Aka last day of term 2

29 May 2009 Friday

Yeah !! Last day of school. So cool. But I confirm will miss everyone de. Holiday like everyday go back to school then got so much homework !! Got serious quite alot of pics. But lazy to post. ?? Sad.

27 May Wednesday
THat day was the green scavenger race. WE wrote our names on my glove then me buried it. Haha. Wonder if we will still remember a few years later. We took many pics !! ^^

28 May Thursday (Yesterday)
Yesterday got training. MY shooting posture damn funny loh. My legs are straight but my upper body is slanging to my left side. Should be quite funny. Then caught a pic of hugo's side and zven. But lazy to post. =P Haha. Zven is damn cute loh. And funny.

29 May Friday
Forget to bring phone. When I reach school, the bell rings !! Sit at hall for 2 hours. Quite boring. Then the cleaning of classroom was quite fun !! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment