Saturday, May 16, 2009

16 May 2009 Saturday

Today quite sad loh. She still refused to let me go. Sighz.... REally want to go sia. Today went to tuition. Almost late. But only got 4 people. Haha. REst all late. WAs damn angry with Zhi Wei !! Message him don't reply loh. Then first part of the lesson we paly taboo. So cool. Haha. Ryan damn pro loh. Kee Yong damn noisy. AFter that the next half,slack. MEssage Jessie loh. Haha.Walked home with Zhi wei. Then went to eat lunch with Jessie. Came Home use com. LAter go celebrate my GRandma's birthday. So hyper. CAn go out !! Oh ya. I pin my hair differently today. Quite cute I can say. ^^

Haha. I have now 1 more bro who treats me super nice. Ng Zhi wei. I call me Bro Zhi wei in name. Bro in message. Haha. He say my new fringe makes me look nicer, more prettier. DAMn happy loh. He quite funny too. He entertain me the whole night. Ate many things. VEry full. Took a few photos too. Most likely pining my new fringe on Monday. Hope my mother let me go sia. ^^ In chinese, 希望在明天。

No comments:

Post a Comment