Thursday, May 7, 2009

A day which I flung my History. Diao. =( Feeling quite down. In school, got Natasha's company. Feel so sweet and warm. Then during the singing of song, Natasha kept saying his name then I cannot sing properly ok maybe lip it properly. Then we talked about Mr. Wong can see his __ diao. Hugo told me that yesterday too loh. Haha. Natasha and Hugo have the same "vision" LOL !!

History paper first time shiver during paper. Feeling very uncomfortable. Then High Chinese paper is like shit also loh. Quite weird while doing the paper but why is that feeling.I don't know. After papers went to eat with Amanda !! Alone !! Then Mr Soh saw us. He waved to us loh. Freak me out !! Then went back to school just for ___ !! Haha. Wait til Amanda board the bus then walk home. So bored. Did not see him online. Feel even lonlier !!

No comments:

Post a Comment