Friday, May 15, 2009

Plz !! Hope She allow !!

15 May 2009 Friday

Today's paper is like my god. Not easy Not very Hard. HARD !! But not very. Haha. Wat am I saying. Cannot finish oh my. But I am not the only one in the whole HCL level. 1/2 also got many people can't finish. Die le loh. End school at 9.30 plus. WEnt home with Zhi Wei and Lina. Saw the CL paper. Quite easy. Sighz..... Tristan called me. A change of plan. Which makes it even better. But the worse thing I did not tell my mum !! How to tell sia ?? Sighz... But I really want to go loh. The day is drawing nearer. Have to ask today. Actually I planned not to tell her, I don't feel like lying to her. Sighz.... Ask quite many people for opinion. They all told me to just be frank. Hope she allow loh. ^_^ Quite angry. Damn Bryan hang my phone sia. =P

Monday's Paper ::
Maths Paper 2 (Last paper)

No comments:

Post a Comment