Wednesday, May 13, 2009

He made me FCUKING angry !!

13 May 2009 Wednesday

A freaking idoit make me angry. Seriously I don't understand why I pay so much attention him. I find myself very stupid. I waited for him like a obedient dog then he say he got to go. What the Fcuk !! Hoping the people who online is him. So stupid sia. Promise myself not to talk about him for the rest of the day. Damn it !! Eeyoree Ke In The Name Of Mocha Hong !!

Today is Sci full paper and Maths paper 2. SCI is quite hard loh. But managed to finish about 15 mins before time. I am quite happy la. During break, saw that idiot with his friends most probably walking one round around the school ba. Then saw W standing up and eat. So cute. No space so poor thing. When I bought my drink going back to my seat, saw Jia Jun. The first thing he say was HIS NAME !! Then freaks me out loh. I quickly run. Break was quite fun la. During Maths paper, I then realise I got a cut on my angle. Damn pain. Then have to wait until after school loh. I wash with water. It hurts like wat sia but CANNOT COMPARE WITH HOW MUCH HE HURTS ME.
Realise i left my bottle in school. Don't know if can find. T_T


Tomorrow's paper ::
Literature




No comments:

Post a Comment