Saturday, May 30, 2009

30 May 2009 Saturday

Suddenly I thought about it. What if i did not listen to my mum to come to this school ? I go to Angelican, Tanjong Katong or even Chung Cheng I think I would be happier right. Don't know leh. Thats what i was thinking after I visited my primary school's friends' blogs. Wow so long. Haha.

So bored. Today haha. NTh much to say. Serious can't my Sat be a little more exciting ? After that night, is again me and my tv. Sighz.... Last time used to have somone to talk to me at Sat over the phone. From like 10.30 to 12 plus. There was once we talked for 4 hours. And that night, I slept very soundly. It was very touched that person actaully secretly called me and despite being tired, he tried his very best to continue entertaining me.

Holidays are like still school days BUT EVEN MORE HOMEWORK !! Haha. Still got training. LOL. Quite excited for the TPS UG camp and the P5 TMS camp. Haha. Sad that those who I wanted them to go did not go but I will enjoy my myself. Haha. Out of random !! I Want to Student Councillor or PSL. Haha.

Congratulation to Shuen-zhi. Haha. He got 2nd in class sia. And passed most subject. Smart right ? Haha. Look Forward for him to move up to Express next year. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment