Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Today is so cool !!! Haha. Today history Mr Wong not free so got another teacher take over. Then Amanda, Natasha and me went toiliet to slack. Girl's favourite hiding place. Then when we came back, no one was in class. Haha. Then we walked around the whole school one. But I insist to messaging someone to ask where are they. See so guai ! Haha. But kinda of regret it now. Then went back to copy. Maths class quite slack loh. While Mrs Lim was teaching, I was deleteing my message. I delete from 9.15 until 9.55 still have not finish. Haha. Art quite slack also. My artworks are damn cool. Cause all not graded. Haha. So teacher decided to show me my marks which is a top secret saved in the excel. HAHA. I saw Shuen-zhi's one loh. As usual a talent in art is a talent is art. He got like 18,15,16. Crazy sia. So good score. Then Mine is like 14,14,13. Diao. Sci 2 went to lab. Sat with Yi Jia. Found her to be a very nice person. But not the 2 behind me. Aniq and Alex. Damn irrating loh. Then I slapped Alex in his back as revenge. Haha. So evil. Lit cause Miss siti want to teach her form class so free period. Nth much slack loh.

After school, actually was taking bus with Alex to Tampines interchange. That guy la talk to Erna. Then I missed the bus. =P In the bus, talk to Heyse and her friend in 1/3. She quite nice =) Haha. Was talking with Jun Wei and some others too. Haha. Sth sweet happened but not going to tell. Finally met with Angelina. So cute. First time see her in her uniform. We went T1. We are like kids who were lost. Walking around without direction. Haha. Then realise the food stalls were all downstairs. So settled our meals in the end at Subway !! Ate Subway Meal. Which consists of a 6-inch sandwhich, 2 cookies or a bag of chips and a big cup of drink. And it only cost $5.90 loh. Haha. If u eat subway, must add honey mustard and mayonnaise. It is a great match man. As usual. Talked and talked and talked. So cool loh. About 3 plus, took bus home. Saw Jia jun immediately hid behind Angelina. Haha.

On the bus trip, saw tristan. Then gave him a call. Haha. Talked to him and suddenly to Bryan Tay. After Bathing, talked on the phone with Russell. He wrote a compo about me. A person who i will never forget. So cool !! Haha. But he refused to tell me about the content. T_T Talked for like 30 mins. Damn hyper after tt ! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment