Wednesday, May 13, 2009

14 May 2009 Thursday

Sighz. Today is quite unlucky day. Don't know how to say leh. Woke up late. Very late. 15 mins later. Then Chong loh. Started to rain since I woke up. How to go school sia ? Lina and I each carry at umbrella loh. But the rain was too heavy. My bag and uniform was wet loh. Then when we reached the amphitheater, a cat run out from the gallery. Huh ?? Whats that. Got a scare loh. Lucky no one I knew. Then message Zoe go which classroom. Climbed all the way to 4/4. No one was in the class. Then saw them slowly climbing up. Went with Amanda and Alex to her locker. Twisted my ankle abit cause running.

Lit Exam was quite cold loh. My shoes were wet and the fan kept blowing. A torture. The paper was quite easy. But I wrote very long. Longer than other people loh. Then Mr.Wong said that got 19 people fail History. Got people single digit. So scary !! Scared is me loh !

When I reached my house, I realise I forgot to bring key. Oh my !! Wander around the neighbour. SAw Hanish Talk and talk then went to Sarah's house. Haha. The hamster was freaking cute !! Quite many Fat ones. Nigel is one of them. Haha. Play with them. SO CUTE !! Had a crazy idea. We exchange uniform. Haha. I am a moment of TK student. Actually took many pictures but my phone. LAME SHIT !! Nvm I got my new phone but only can use after exam. =P Took picture with Aaron. After that, Sarah sent Aaron to school and I went home loh. This year's diary got many of our year student. Haha. But no him and me. Thats sad !! Oh yeah !SAw him today. Carrying a transparent file. So cute. Then never see W at all today. Teo Zhi Wei moving house soon. Will miss you. Know u so many years le !!

Tomorrow's Paper ::
Higher Chinese Paper 2

No comments:

Post a Comment