Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Many things happened today. Oh my. Was so scared. English got pinch by Mrs.Goh cause did not write sth in my file oh my. Why she only pinch me sia ?? Crazy. I still say her today pretty loh. WTF !! Then Geography Alex went to tell her the secret between me and him. WTH !! Whole Geo lesson was listening to Mr.Tan cause was angry with Alex. During recess, Alex came to disturb. Make Xaviera, Zoe, Valerie and some others no appitite to eat. Then quarrel with 1/5 girls cause he block the way and refuse to move. WTH !! On the way back, saw Jia Jun and Yan Feng. They opened the back door. Then Anson was sitting on the table. He said boo. Then got 1 guy hid behind the cupboard. He jumped out then say boo. So lame. I laughed til I went back to class.During Alive. Not much happened. PW. Boring to death. I don't know if she was the leader or me loh. She is so complain-tive and irrating. After Pw. Went toliet on the way saw Shuen-zhi and bang-ed into Mr. Lokman cause I was talking to Johnson. So PS !! HCL. Finally end of 1 semester.

My group was the 2nd.
Thanks for creating such wonderful memories
HCL 1/1 Group 4 members ::
> Eunice ( Leader ) Ke Li
> Yong Xuan ( trouble maker )
> Si Qi ( english educated girl)
> Qian Ying ( a girl who loves egg rolls)
> Yi Ying ( the quiet one)

After school, went to bubble tea shop. Alex, Si Qi, Natasha, Valerie, Amanda, Atiqah and me. When we reached, Alex was emo-ing. Swinging Val's bag. Then stepped on his bag. After eating, we went to the playground. He swang his file then it hit my throat which made me bit my tongue. Pain man. Then when we climbed up the hill, Alex fell then a group of boys laughed at him. So bad. Then they quarrelled when the rest and i was already up on the hill. Then Atiqah and Si Qi went to stop them. God. They called .................................. Don't feel like continuing. I was worried sake for Alex the whole time. Lucky in the end, nth bad and serious happened. Wat a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment